Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Like Watching Paint Dry ...

Those last two weeks of pregnancy...

Waiting, waiting, oh ... what's this ... a contraction ... maybe ... nope ... waiting, and more waiting ...
So what are our plans for today? Ah ... just sipping some natural orange TJ's soda and ... well ... how about waiting a bit longer?
(The kitchen cabinets did, however, get a scrub down this weekend ... an almost certain sign that the end of incubating this baby girl is coming near!!)

6 comments:

  1. Good call on the TJ's orange sodas ... "seems" to have the Charmings occupied for a few! Thinking of you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TJ's. Your boys are so cute. Can't wait for the girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO, it's getting so close! Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should call a friend back it she calls you so that the friend doesn't think that you're in labor and then has to look at her husband's iphone messages to get information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost my phone :) Seriously. I was just recovered this morning. Just be thankful you aren't Emelye. Ben texted her that I was in labor and "It's a GIRL!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah ... not funny Mr. Bost ... I, like Mikele, was actually concerned!!!

    ReplyDelete