

We're ready to rock and roll! I had my paperwork in hand and I'm headed off to triage ...

The first picture of Eli Bennett ... (no, I didn't grow an extra hand during delivery ... the nurse is helping me hold him ... I was a little numb!)

Eli's first photo with Mom and Dad!
Big How How and GiGi come for a visit. They were also J How's first visitors when he was born!
Somebody finally decided to open his eyes ... bright blue but notice a difference ... Eli has HAIR!!! How did that happen?

Eli meets his Bella.

Ben and Eli sharing a little cuddle time ...

And ... we've been blessed with another sleeper! This is how we generally find Eli ... SNOOZING! Only problem is he enjoys snoozing much more than eating so eating takes FOREVER! Oh well ... I'll take sleeping over eating any day!
You beat me!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, you looked fabulous during the c-section. Nice lips!
Hi Eli!!!! We love you and can't wait to watch you grow up.
Oh, and...
ReplyDeletenew blog name please.
He is gorgeous!! (And so are you!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and welcome Eli!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats. I was praying for you that day.
ReplyDeleteWhere in the world did he get HAIR!
Can't wait to see him in person.
Yay!!! Congratulations, Carrie and Ben :) Eli is adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of those two boys together!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink lip gloss and that beautiful baby boy. Hope your recovery is going well. What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is adorable!! (followed a link on Mikele's blog) I love newborns!!
ReplyDeleteYea - welcome Eli! :o)
ReplyDelete