Eli Bennett. He's been three for a good eleven days now ... and I figured ... I should probably get around to sharing pictures of his celebration.
After the family picture marathon came to a close (it was actually the fastest photo session in our family's history ... with about 200+ pictures in less than 20 minutes!) ... it was time to head back to the ranch ...
And get the ROCKET party started!
My brother, sister-in-law and nephew were in town for the weekend ... so we had a party for both Eli and Robert (who are a year and a week apart). A few months ago, my mom found THE BEST ROCKETS for little hands on the planet ... super fun and easy to use. A total hit!
After getting a few wiggles out and shooting off rockets to our hearts content ... it was back to the house for FOOD!
I had made rockets for each of the kiddos ... I think I'm going to hang the three for our kids downstairs ... from the ceiling???
And ordered yummy cupcakes which we let Eli eat (he's allergic to dairy and most likely gluten but it was the kid's birthday ... and the flat as a pancake gluten free brownies were not going to cut it!)
The boys opened presents ...
And gave their best superhero pose ...
The great-grandparents loved watching all the activity ...
And all the building of toys ...
Which clearly requires some sort of a degree to do properly ...
Eli welcomed our newest pet ... Rody ... the plastic donkey.
And some of use grew tired of all the hoop-la and took a snooze.
And that was only the first of the THREE parties. I think we all felt like that at the end of the week!
HAPPY late (ahem ... SUPER LATE) ... birthday, Eli Bennett!
After the family picture marathon came to a close (it was actually the fastest photo session in our family's history ... with about 200+ pictures in less than 20 minutes!) ... it was time to head back to the ranch ...
And get the ROCKET party started!
My brother, sister-in-law and nephew were in town for the weekend ... so we had a party for both Eli and Robert (who are a year and a week apart). A few months ago, my mom found THE BEST ROCKETS for little hands on the planet ... super fun and easy to use. A total hit!
After getting a few wiggles out and shooting off rockets to our hearts content ... it was back to the house for FOOD!
I had made rockets for each of the kiddos ... I think I'm going to hang the three for our kids downstairs ... from the ceiling???
And ordered yummy cupcakes which we let Eli eat (he's allergic to dairy and most likely gluten but it was the kid's birthday ... and the flat as a pancake gluten free brownies were not going to cut it!)
The boys opened presents ...
And gave their best superhero pose ...
The great-grandparents loved watching all the activity ...
And all the building of toys ...
Which clearly requires some sort of a degree to do properly ...
Eli welcomed our newest pet ... Rody ... the plastic donkey.
And some of use grew tired of all the hoop-la and took a snooze.And that was only the first of the THREE parties. I think we all felt like that at the end of the week!
HAPPY late (ahem ... SUPER LATE) ... birthday, Eli Bennett!
What a darling party!
ReplyDeleteYou look way too good for having recently had a baby. And ummmmm, you MADE rockets for the kids? You are super woman. Those are so cute!
You are a SUPER mom and a seriously creative hostess. Eli is growing up too fast... even he says he'd like to 'not grow up'. What fun for him to have several parties. He is a delight... most of the time !!! lovelove Bella
ReplyDeleteI love the one of Eli on the donkey. Ha! I think I just decided that Miles is going to have a rocket party... right?
ReplyDeleteI'm taking notes ... :) Love you and your crew! Happy 3rd, EBB!
ReplyDeleteGreat party and you look super skinny and stylish!
ReplyDelete