(On a side note ... Ben just called and told me the number 24 car is Jeff Gordon. Kevin Harvick is the number 28 car! Phew ... making that mistake actually makes me feel a bit more normal. I was beginning to think I was a bit too "one" with the NASCAR world! I can cancel my therapy ... there is light at the end of the tunnel!)
(On another side note ... Ben called again. I guess there is no number 28 car. Bummer. There really should be. I'm sure it would be VERY FAST! Kevin Harvick is the number 29 car. Either my pregnant brain was in full gear tonight or I just have a serious case of SNH ... Selective NASCAR Hearing. Unfortunately, SNH has no known cure.)
Anyways ... so you can imagine my JOY when I came across these little puppies at Target yesterday. They had notebooks, magnets, stickers ... but I tried to contain my excitement and left the store with only these two souvenirs.

That's right ... matching Mom and Son Sippy Cup Cozies! One of life's simple pleasures! Of course, I couldn't stop with just a picture of the cozies ... so I made Joshua participate in an all out COZIE PHOTO SHOOT!


HAVE FUN AT THE RACE TOMORROW!!

And just in case you thought I lost my bargain shopping mind and actually spent a $1 a piece on the cozies ... they were 75% off! Apparently, the clientele in Gilbert doesn't appreciate a good cozie when they see it!
I don't get NASCAR one bit. Lot of cars going around in a big circle? But then I don't get golf either, so I guess it's not surprising that my appreciation would be lacking.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo shoot. Love it. That, I totally get. ;)
I totally was inspired by you and Luke. I, however, have no idea how you get such great self portraits? I need longer arms :)
ReplyDeleteI heart Target.
ReplyDelete