Joshua found a box full of Ben's old golfballs. The evening first started with bouncing the golfballs and then throwing them for the dog ... but really, Joshua was just holding out until he could perform this amazing talent ... The Golfball in the Mouth trick. Considering his mouth is really not that big ... it was pretty amazing!




At this point, I thought he was done performing. I applauded and put the camera up on the countertop. Joshua quickly got up, pointed to the camera and said, "More." I said, "You want more pictures?" "More!" "Okay then ... you have to do something pretty funny!" He took no time at all, started up the stairs and busted out his "Yedi" call. Now that will probably only make sense to my mom and to those of you who watch The Backyardigans ... but there is an episode where they are looking for the Yedi (the giant snow beast) and sing, "Stomp, stomp, stomp. I'm doing the Yedi stomp. Yedi, yedi, yedi, yedi!!!!!" Joshua does a modified version and just stomps and screams, "YEDI!"


He took a tumble off the second step, landed like this and began applauding for himself! The kid will stop at nothing to have a picture taken :)
video of the yedi call please - now it's in my head.
ReplyDeleteWhat a ham! THis is soooooo Ben!
ReplyDeleteIs Howie going to be the kid who will try to fit anything in his mouth for a dollar? That's talent!
ReplyDelete