Monday, August 4, 2008

The FACE!

When Joshua was 10 or 11 months old ... this was "the face!" You know ... the look that your child makes that just completely represents them! Quiet, sweet ... angelic! And even at two and a half ... we're treated with a trip down memory lane as he still pulls it out of his bag of tricks ... almost on command. (Well ... more like when he's about to get into trouble! Like ... the "Who Me??" look! The "I would never push "E-Why to the ground!" look)
Eli's "face" is hilarious. He's such a combination of Mr. Mellow meets Mr. Stubborn with a side of Mr. Comic Relief. It's almost impossible to capture on film because as soon as he sees a camera ... he smiles. If only I had taken video. It's a process ... working up to making "the face." It starts with him shriveling his nose, inhaling and exhaling quickly ... "snorting" a bit and finally ...
THE FACE!
Next time ... I'm asking for a child with some personality. The two I have are obviously lacking in that category!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, next time make sure you get a little life into your kids...!

    That FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time, huh?!? Do you need to tell us something?

    ReplyDelete