Joshua Howard is a true firstborn. He loves things going just as he had planned. He loves order and rules and yet ... he loves (even more) to see how far he can push those rules. He is spunky ... will dance when no one is looking and will dance even crazier when people are. Everything can be made into a song ... He's LOVES trains, books and a good art project!
We are THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL that God chose us to be his parents. We are super blessed to have him be in our family!!
Unfortunately, J. How was born a mere 10 days after Christmas and I have yet to post New Year's pictures ... so his impromptu YO GABBA GABBA party (complete with handmade shirts) will have to wait a few days to be seen by the world. And trust me. You'll want to stay tuned. I even went out in public wearing my Toodee shirt. I told you ... it's a whole new me in 2009!!!
Happy Birthday, Cute Boy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, J-Howard
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie -- you are so blinkin' creative..... really. And, although I felt a bit like Miss Piggy in my pink Yo Gabba Gabba character t-shirt (I haven't a clue who I wore) it was great to join the fun with the rest of the privileged few sporting such ODD DOG creatures ! xoxoxo bella
ReplyDelete