Apparently, life around our house is a little boring these days because the boys felt they needed to add a little SUPERHERO spunk into our daily routine.
I tried to tell them that I was Wonder Woman ... disguised as their mother. I did dishes, laundry, cleaning, broke up outbursts, fended off large eight legged creatures. They were less than impressed.
They wanted more excitement. More power. More villains.
So what's a non-wristband, non-spandex, non-cape wearing mother to do?
Call Bella. Who bought fabric and brought over her sewing machine.
Reversible capes.

So that two boys could be transformed before our very eyes.
Into two of the best (and LOUDEST) superheros EVER and add a bit more excitement into their lives ...
AWESOME CAPES BELLA!!!!!!What is on the other side?
ReplyDeleteAnd as for you little Audrey...I just want to cuddle those bubbles.....you are WAY TOO CUTE!!!
I think I need a Bella. And a cape! Maybe that would make my housework actually get done in a timely manner. I've been wanting to make a cape for N for awhile but that still sits on my to-do list. Yours are very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! I love those capes. Tell her to open an etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a pretty daughter.
I would like to order one. Stat.
ReplyDeleteSuch cool capes!!! Bella is awesome. Sweet bubbles, baby A!
ReplyDeleteCan Bella make Caleb a cape too? Pretty please with sugar on top.
ReplyDelete