Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playing Trains with King Kong Has Its Challenges ...

As you know ... Joshua loves to watch trains.  Well, turns out Joshua and Eli have something in common.  Eli loves to watch trains too!  He waits until they get really close and ....
SMACK!
Joshua ... "Oh E-Why?  What happened train?  It broken?  It fall?  E-Why!"
Joshua ... spotting the photographer, stops picking on Eli ... "CHEESE!"
Eli attempting to use his chunkiness to fend off his matching counterpart! 
This picture really doesn't need an explanation does it?  I'm sensing J How has had enough!  And yet Eli ... looks like he could keep playing this game for hours!

2 comments:

  1. I am all too familiar with such train play ;) Those two boys of your are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems Joshua has come a long way with Eli! He'll actually let him sit with him to watch his beloved train. I suppose he's discovered that Eli ain't that bad after all? ;)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete