Thursday, June 12, 2008

We Have A Tooth!

With all the drool we've been seeing over the past two months, we would have thought this day was coming a long time ago. But Eli is a free spirit. Super laid back and he just doesn't see the need to rush for anyone.

As we got closer and closer to the big TOOTH ARRIVAL ... no household item was safe! Anything Eli could get his hands on ... went straight into his mouth!Paint brushes ...Tasty plastic whiffle balls ... A yummy pair of reading glasses ... And finally ....
Open wide ... I promise it's there ... on the right ... HIS FIRST TOOTH! And not to leave out the older brother ... J How wanted to show off his pearly whites too!

3 comments:

  1. Just 20 something more to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man - I learn so much about babies from your blog! I will be totally prepared once I have my own. :) My fridge is anxiously awaiting J. How's artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boys are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete