Nine months ago, our J. How had his first day of preschool. He loved pretty much every second of it. He loved his teachers ... his alligator backpack ... the crafts and toys ... he loved the Bible stories and he REALLY loved that Miss Kel picked him up and let him read really cool books on the way back home.
Last August ...
Here we are awaiting the beginning the last preschool program. Like E's glossy lips? He stole my lip gloss. And I think he ate some of it too. But he was quiet. And a glossy lipped, quiet boy is better than a noisy one, right?
And here is our How ... in full force. He loves a good performance and loves VOLUME! (And no ... although it appears that the kid on the end is covering his ears from How's lovely singing ... I'm pretty sure that's his coping mechanism for enduring preschool performances. He did the same thing throughout the entire Christmas program too ... )
And who doesn't love a good rendition of Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes???
J. How and his teachers ... Miss Chrissy and Miss Allison ...
So much better than lip gloss!And in baby news ... I saw the doctor yesterday and I am 2cm dilated and at zero station. I was told to head straight to the hospital if I started feeling contractions ... I'll keep you posted but don't be surprised if I'm still here in THREE weeks ... as big as ever! Unless little Miss Feisty decides she's running out of space!!
I feel as if I can hear Joshua straight through my computer screen. At least you know which one is yours! What fun memories to experience of his little performances. It's neat to see how much he's changed just from that first photo.
ReplyDeleteI wish J-How and Miles were standing next to each other.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of rooting for her to come before Saturday... so I can assist in the ER.
Congrats How!! And I say, go for it CEB ... Mikele will do us all proud!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations JHow u made it thru your 1st year of school...and ohhhh sooo many more too go...so glad u did not miss your last day...
ReplyDeleteand for u Miss Carrie should we hop the next flight out of SD????? Pap pap thinks he knows the name....